Next week, ACLS is hosting its annual meeting in Baltimore, MD. I’ll be sure to write a post about it! In preparation of the meeting, I created a quick graphic that details my progress to date both in processing the manuscript collection and in maintaining this blog. Here’s the graphic:
I’m nearly halfway through the project–about 45%, which is great news because I am about 5 months into a year-long deadline. I’ve completed 117 of 258 transfiles and 671 of approximately 1,500 Hollinger boxes. Contained within those Hollinger boxes, I’ve arranged 234,850 items of approximately 533,400 in the collection.
Once I complete the arrangement and description process, I’ll encode a finding aid (using EAD) and make the materials accessible soon thereafter. Hope to see you there!